INSTANT POT® KETO CARROT SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 6 people
6 cups carrots, cut up
6 cups bone broth
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 cup spinach
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 45 minutes. Pour soup into blender in small batches, blending until smooth.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 6 cups carrots cut up
- 6 cups bone broth
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
Cook for 45 minutes. Pour soup into blender in small batches, blending until smooth.
Serve, and enjoy!