INSTANT POT® KETO EXTRA SPICY YUCCA CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 16 people
4 tablespoons ghee
4 pounds grass-fed beef
2 pounds yucca root, peeled and cut up
4 tablespoons red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon basil
4 cans diced tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
4 cans tomato sauce
4 quarts bone broth
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Heat the ghee in a large pot. Mix in the grass-fed beef, and cook thoroughly.
2. Mix in all other ingredients, then simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
EXTRA SPICY YUCCA CHILI
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 4 pounds grass-fed beef
- 2 pounds yucca root peeled and cut up
- 4 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 4 cans diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cans tomato sauce
- 4 quarts bone broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Heat the ghee in a large pot. Mix in the grass-fed beef, and cook thoroughly.
Mix in all other ingredients, then simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
Serve, and enjoy!