INSTANT POT® KETO MINESTRONE SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
5 cups bone broth
2 carrots, cut up
4 celery stalks, cut up
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1 cup spinach
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt grass-fed butter in a large pot, then add all other ingredients, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 30-45 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 5 cups bone broth
- 2 carrots cut up
- 4 celery stalks cut up
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- *Add your favorite spices herbs and vegetables
- Melt grass-fed butter in a large pot, then add all other ingredients, over low to medium heat.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!