INSTANT POT® KETO STUFFED PEPPER SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
1 pound grass-fed beef
4 cups bone broth
6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1/2 cup mixed peppers, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Coat large pot with the grass-fed butter, then add all ingredients, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 30-45 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
STUFFED PEPPER SOUP
- 1 pound grass-fed beef
- 4 cups bone broth
- 6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup mixed peppers chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Coat large pot with the grass-fed butter, then add all ingredients, over low to medium heat.
Cook for 30-45 minutes.
Serve, and enjoy!