INSTANT POT® KETO TOMATO BASIL SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
1 cup grass-fed butter
8 leaves fresh basil
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
8 cups tomato juice
1 cup coconut milk
8 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 30 minutes, then ladle soup into blender in small batches, and blend until desired consistency.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
TOMATO BASIL SOUP
- 1 cup grass-fed butter
- 8 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder optional
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 8 tomatoes peeled, seeded, chopped
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
- Cook for 30 minutes, then ladle soup into blender in small batches, and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve, and enjoy!