INSTANT POT® KETO BAKED POTATO SOUP
Serves about 10 people
5 cups bone broth
2 cans coconut milk
4 pounds potatoes, chopped
1 pound chicken, cut up
6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon chili powder
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 50-60 minutes, then ladle soup into blender in small batches, and blend until smooth.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
BAKED POTATO SOUP
- 5 cups bone broth
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 4 pounds potatoes chopped
- 1 pound chicken cut up
- 6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes, then ladle soup into blender in small batches, and blend until smooth.
- Serve, and enjoy!