INSTANT POT® KETO HAM AND VEGETABLE STEW
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 12 people
2 pounds ham, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
2 cups spinach
1/2 cup kale
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
12 cups bone broth
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt butter in large pot. Cook ham, then add remaining ingredients.
2. Cook on low for 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
HAM AND VEGETABLE STEW
- 2 pounds ham sliced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 12 cups bone broth
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Melt butter in large pot. Cook ham, then add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!