INSTANT POT® KETO KALE SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
2 pounds chicken, cut up
20 ounces kale
8 cups bone broth
2 tablespoons dried basil
8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on low to medium heat, covered, for 3-4 hours.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 2 pounds chicken cut up
- 20 ounces kale
- 8 cups bone broth
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low to medium heat, covered, for 3-4 hours.
- Serve, and enjoy!