INSTANT POT® KETO SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
1 pound chicken, boneless and skinless
1/2 cup bone broth
1 stalk celery, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
1 teaspoon basil
1/4 cup parsley
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, then add water to cover all ingredients.
2. Cook on low for 5 hours.
3. Shred chicken, serve, and enjoy!
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BONE BROTH
- 1 pound chicken boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 cup parsley
Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, then add water to cover all ingredients.
Cook on low for 5 hours.
Shred chicken, serve, and enjoy!