INSTANT POT® KETO OXTAIL STEW
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 12 people
8 tablespoons coconut oil
2 pounds oxtail pieces
4 quarts bone broth
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon allspice
2 teaspoons basil
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. In a large pot, melt coconut oil, then add oxtail pieces and bone broth, and cook thoroughly (50-60 minutes).
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Remove oxtail pieces, serve, and enjoy!
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds oxtail pieces
- 4 quarts bone broth
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons basil
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
In a large pot, melt coconut oil, then add oxtail pieces and bone broth, and cook thoroughly (50-60 minutes).
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Remove oxtail pieces, serve, and enjoy!