INSTANT POT® KETO FAST AND EASY CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 12 people
8 tablespoons ghee
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon cilantro
12 cups bone broth
2 cans chopped tomatoes
2 pounds grass-fed beef
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt ghee inside of a large pot, and then cook beef thoroughly.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to simmer. Cook on low, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
FAST AND EASY CHILI
- 8 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro
- 12 cups bone broth
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 pounds grass-fed beef
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
- Melt ghee inside of a large pot, and then cook beef thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to simmer. Cook on low, for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!