INSTANT POT® KETO KALE SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 10 people
2 pounds chicken, cut up
20 ounces kale
8 cups bone broth
2 tablespoons dried basil
8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on low to medium heat, covered, for 3-4 hours.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 2 quarts bone broth
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound sirloin cut up
- 2 cups kale
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- *Add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices
Heat the broth in a large pot, until it is simmering mildly. Add in the butter, coconut oil, basil, and allspice.
After heating the oven to 450 F, cook the sirloin until done (20-30 minutes). Remove the sirloin and place in the large pot. Once fully cooked and mixed, add in the kale, and mix well.
Ladle out soup, serve in bowls, and enjoy!