INSTANT POT® KETO LIME STEW
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
2 quarts bone broth
2 cups turkey, shredded and cooked
2 limes, cut up 2 teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons cilantro
1/4 teaspoon allspice
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Pour the bone broth into a large pot, and stir in the turkey, basil, cilantro and allspice, over low heat.
2. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Add lime, then after 2-3 minutes, remove.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 2 quarts bone broth
- 2 cups turkey shredded and cooked
- 2 limes cut up 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- *Add your favorite spices herbs and vegetables
- Pour the bone broth into a large pot, and stir in the turkey, basil, cilantro and allspice, over low heat.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes. Add lime, then after 2-3 minutes, remove.
- Serve, and enjoy!