INSTANT POT® KETO SIMPLE SWEET POTATO SOUP
Serves about 10 people
4 pounds grass-fed beef, cut up
2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
8 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon allspice
10 cups bone broth
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large pot, then add the beef, sweet potatoes and bone broth. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 4 hours.
2. When fully cooked, add in the allspice, and stir thoroughly.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
SIMPLE SWEET POTATO SOUP
- 4 pounds grass-fed beef cut up
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 10 cups bone broth
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Heat the coconut oil in a large pot, then add the beef, sweet potatoes and bone broth. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 4 hours.
When fully cooked, add in the allspice, and stir thoroughly.
Serve, and enjoy!