INSTANT POT® KETO STONE SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
8 cups bone broth
1 pound chicken, cut up
4 stalks celery, cut up
4 carrots, cut up
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 45 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 8 cups bone broth
- 1 pound chicken cut up, cooked
- 4 stalks celery cut up
- 4 carrots cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!