INSTANT POT® KETO SIMPLE 5 ALARM CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
2 quarts bone broth
1/2 pound bacon, sliced
1 pound, grass-fed beef, cut up
1 can crushed tomatoes
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients into a large pot, and cook over low heat, for 3-4 hours.
2. Serve, and enjoy!
SIMPLE 5 ALARM CHILI
- 2 quarts bone broth
- 1/2 pound bacon sliced
- 1 pound grass-fed beef, cut up
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 jalapeno seeded and sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
Add all ingredients into a large pot, and cook over low heat, for 3-4 hours.
Serve, and enjoy!