INSTANT POT® KETO BONE BROTH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Serves about 5 people
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup bone broth
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup walnuts
2 cups cashew butter
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, and refrigerate.
2. Form into cookies, and bake for 7-10 minutes in the oven at 325 degrees.
3. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
BONE BROTH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups cashew butter
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, and refrigerate.
Form into cookies, and bake for 7-10 minutes in the oven at 325 degrees.
Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!