INSTANT POT® KETO EASY WATERCRESS STEW
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
12 cups bone broth
1 pound watercress, chopped, rinsed
1 pound turkey, cooked, cut up
8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon basil
2 carrots, cut up
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients (except watercress) into a large pot, and cook over low heat, for 1 hour.
2. Stir in watercress, and as soon as it wilts, serve, and enjoy!
EASY WATERCRESS STEW
- 12 cups bone broth
- 1 pound watercress chopped, rinsed
- 1 pound turkey cooked, cut up
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 2 carrots cut up
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
- Add all ingredients (except watercress) into a large pot, and cook over low heat, for 1 hour.
- Stir in watercress, and as soon as it wilts, serve, and enjoy!