INSTANT POT® KETO BONE BROTH ICE CREAM
Serves about 2 people
1-3 tablespoons bone broth
3 cups frozen blueberries
1 cup coconut milk, or slightly less for thicker texture
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Put blueberries and coconut milk into blender, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, of bone broth, until blended to desired consistency.
BONE BROTH ICE CREAM
- 1-3 tablespoons bone broth
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk or slightly less for thicker texture
Put blueberries and coconut milk into blender, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, of bone broth, until blended to desired consistency.