INSTANT POT® KETO CAULIFLOWER SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
4 heads cauliflower, cut up
8 cups bone broth
4 celery stalks, cut up
1 can coconut milk
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add coconut oil to a large pot, over low to medium heat. Then add all other ingredients, once coconut oil is melted.
2. Cook for 30-45 minutes. Ladle soup into blender in small batches, and puree until desired consistency.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 4 heads cauliflower cut up
- 8 cups bone broth
- 4 celery stalks cut up
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- *Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Add coconut oil to a large pot, over low to medium heat. Then add all other ingredients, once coconut oil is melted.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes. Ladle soup into blender in small batches, and puree until desired consistency.
- Serve, and enjoy!