INSTANT POT® KETO CHILI
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 slices of bacon cooked, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons cumin ground
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds grass-fed beef ground
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 14-ounce cans sugar-free or low-sugar crushed tomatoes
Set the Instant Pot® to Sauté and melt the oil.
Sauté the garlic for 2 to 3 minutes, then pour in ½ cup of fltered water.
Add all remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and hit Cancel to stop the current program. Select Manual/Pressure Cook, set the Instant Pot® to 45 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!