INSTANT POT® KETO TOM YUM SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
9 cups bone broth
1 pound chicken, cut up
4 pieces galangal
1 teaspoon cilantro
2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
1 jalapeno, chopped
1/2 cup lime juice
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients (except cilantro) to a large pot, and let cook for 40-50 minutes on low to medium heat.
2. Serve with cilantro, and enjoy!
TOM YUM SOUP
- 9 cups bone broth
- 1 pound chicken cut up
- 4 pieces galangal
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Add all ingredients (except cilantro) to a large pot, and let cook for 40-50 minutes on low to medium heat.
Serve with cilantro, and enjoy!