INSTANT POT® KETO ASPARAGUS SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
2 quarts bone broth
3 pounds asparagus, chopped, no ends
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 cup kale
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 30-45 minutes. Transfer to blender in small batches, and blend until smooth.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 2 quarts bone broth
- 3 pounds asparagus chopped, no ends
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 cup kale
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- *Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Add all ingredients to a large pot, over low to medium heat.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes. Transfer to blender in small batches, and blend until smooth.
- Serve, and enjoy!