INSTANT POT® KETO FIERY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 16 people
1 pound chicken, cut up
2 pounds broccoli
4 quarts bone broth
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon cilantro
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt coconut oil in a large pot, then add in chicken. Cook over low heat.
2. Once cooked, add in remaining ingredients, and simmer for 1-2 hours.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
FIERY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI BONE BROTH
- 1 pound chicken cut up
- 2 pounds broccoli
- 4 quarts bone broth
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
Melt coconut oil in a large pot, then add in chicken. Cook over low heat.
Once cooked, add in remaining ingredients, and simmer for 1-2 hours.
Serve, and enjoy!