INSTANT POT® KETO LOBSTER BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 10 people
2 teaspoons cayenne
2 teaspoons dried basil
10 cups bone broth
4 pounds lobster, peeled and deveined
4 tablespoons coconut oil
10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 3 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, perform a quick release (covering the steam valve, so as not to spray liquid). Open the Instant Pot®, and remove the food.
1. In a large pot, pour in bone broth and cook on low heat. Mix in cayenne, basil, coconut oil and butter.
2. Mix in lobster, and let simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
LOBSTER BONE BROTH
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 10 cups bone broth
- 4 pounds lobster peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- *Add your favorite spices herbs and vegetables
- In a large pot, pour in bone broth and cook on low heat. Mix in cayenne, basil, coconut oil and butter.
- Mix in lobster, and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!