- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 cups bone broth
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pound halibut cut up
- *Add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil, and add in the broth. Bring to a simmer. Add the tomato paste, cilantro, basil and turmeric.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then add the halibut and simmer until cooked.
- Once cooked, ladle the soup into bowls, serve, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!