INSTANT POT® KETO SPICY AVOCADO AND BACON CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
8 tablespoons ghee
2 tablespoons chili powder
8 avocado slices
4 pounds grass-fed beef
8 cups bone broth
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 1/2 pounds bacon, cut up
2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt the ghee in a large pot, over low heat. Add the ground beef, and cook thoroughly.
2. Add all other ingredients. Cook for 2 hours, over low to medium heat.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
SPICY AVOCADO AND BACON CHILI
- 8 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 8 avocado slices
- 4 pounds grass-fed beef
- 8 cups bone broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 pounds bacon cut up
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Melt the ghee in a large pot, over low heat. Add the ground beef, and cook thoroughly.
Add all other ingredients. Cook for 2 hours, over low to medium heat.
Serve, and enjoy!