INSTANT POT® KETO CABBAGE SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
16 cups bone broth
4 chicken breasts, cut up
6 cups cabbage, shredded
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon basil
4 tablespoons ghee
4 celery stalks, cut up
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt ghee in a large pot, then add all other ingredients.
2. Cook on low to medium heat, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 16 cups bone broth
- 4 chicken breasts cut up
- 6 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 4 celery stalks cut up
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
- Melt ghee in a large pot, then add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low to medium heat, for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!