INSTANT POT® KETO TURKEY CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
1 pound turkey meat
4 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 teaspoon basil
8 cups bone broth
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons ghee
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®. Depending on the size of your Instant Pot®, you may need to halve the ingredients.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt the ghee at the bottom of a large crockpot, then add the rest of the ingredients, with the turkey going in last.
2. Let cook for 8-12 hours, serve, and enjoy!
- 1 pound turkey meat
- 4 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 8 cups bone broth
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
Melt the ghee at the bottom of a large crockpot, then add the rest of the ingredients, with the turkey going in last.
Let cook for 8-12 hours, serve, and enjoy!