INSTANT POT® KETO EEL SOUP
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 4 people
1 eel, chopped
6 cups bone broth
4 stalks celery, cut up
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 carrot, cut up
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 3 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, perform a quick release (covering the steam valve, so as not to spray liquid). Open the Instant Pot®, and remove the food.
1. Clean the fish, and set aside. Add all other ingredients to a large pot, and cook on low for 20 minutes.
2. Add the eel, and cook on low to medium heat for 2 hours.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 1 eel chopped
- 6 cups bone broth
- 4 stalks celery cut up
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot cut up
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add your favorite spices, herbs, and vegetables
Clean the fish, and set aside. Add all other ingredients to a large pot, and cook on low for 20 minutes.
Add the eel, and cook on low to medium heat for 2 hours.
Serve, and enjoy!