INSTANT POT® KETO GARLIC CHILI
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 10 people
2 tablespoons coconut oil
10 cups bone broth
4 pounds grass-fed beef, cut up
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons basil
1/4 teaspoon allspice
2 (28-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt coconut oil in a large pot, then add all other ingredients.
2. Let cook for 1-2 hours (until beef is cooked thoroughly).
3. Serve, and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 10 cups bone broth
- 4 pounds grass-fed beef cut up
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 28-ounce can chopped tomatoes
Melt coconut oil in a large pot, then add all other ingredients.
Let cook for 1-2 hours (until beef is cooked thoroughly).
Serve, and enjoy!