INSTANT POT® KETO CHICKEN PAPRIKA BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 12 people
2 pounds chicken, cut up
12 cups chicken broth
10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt the butter in a large pot, over low heat. Add in chicken.
2. Once cooked, add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Serve, and enjoy!
CHICKEN PAPRIKA BONE BROTH
- 2 pounds chicken cut up 12 cups chicken broth
- 10 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
Melt the butter in a large pot, over low heat. Add in chicken.
Once cooked, add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 40 minutes.
Serve, and enjoy!