INSTANT POT® KETO BOK CHOY STEW
Serves about 7 people
7 cups bone broth
1 tablespoon dried basil
3 cups bok choy, cut up
5 tablespoons grass fed butter
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting. As you do this, you may want to cover your steam valve, to avoid any accidental splashing.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. In a slow cooker, pour in the bone broth and add the butter.
2. Simmer, then add the bok choy and basil. Stir thoroughly.
3. When ready to serve, add your favorite herbs and spices, and enjoy!
BOK CHOY STEW
- 7 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 cups bok choy cut up
- 5 tablespoons grass fed butter
- *Add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices
In a slow cooker, pour in the bone broth and add the butter.
Simmer, then add the bok choy and basil. Stir thoroughly.
When ready to serve, add your favorite herbs and spices, and enjoy!