INSTANT POT® KETO CROCK POT BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 6 people
1 pound grass-fed bones
3 garlic gloves, chopped
5 celery stalks, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 quart water
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Add enough water to cover bones.
2. Cook on low for 15 hours.
3. Strain the broth, and enjoy!
CROCK POT BONE BROTH
- 1 pound grass-fed bones
- 3 garlic gloves chopped
- 5 celery stalks chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 quart water
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Add enough water to cover bones.
- Cook on low for 15 hours.
- Strain the broth, and enjoy!