INSTANT POT® KETO EXTRA MEATY BONE BROTH
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly
Serves about 8 people
3 pounds bone-in chuck, cut up
8 cups bone broth
5 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1/2 teaspoon cilantro
1/4 teaspoon allspice
6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
*Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
INSTANT POT® RECIPE
1. Pour all ingredients into the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
2. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set the Instant Pot® to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
3. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot® for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Open the Instant Pot®, serve, and enjoy!
1. Melt butter in a slow cooker, and then add in meat. Set on low, and add remaining ingredients.
2. Let cook for 8-9 hours.
3. Remove beef, serve with bone broth, and enjoy!
EXTRA MEATY BONE BROTH
- 3 pounds bone-in chuck cut up
- 8 cups bone broth 5 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices
- Melt butter in a slow cooker, and then add in meat. Set on low, and add remaining ingredients.
- Let cook for 8-9 hours.
- Remove beef, serve with bone broth, and enjoy!